CENTRAL BAPTIST SCHOOL
NEW FAMILY REFERRAL PROGRAM
- The New Family Referral program credits a Central Baptist School family that refers new families who enroll students in full‐time attendance.
- The referring family is credited $500 toward tuition for each new full‐time student that the new family enrolls.
- All current parents or guardians paying tuition for enrolled students (K3 – 12th grade) on the dates when discounts are applied.
- Employees are not eligible.
- Make certain that the family specifies your name during the enrollment application process by placing your name in the referral box on their application.
- Submit a signed New Family Referral Program form in the school office within 1 week of the new student’s first day of attendance at Central Baptist School.
- New families that have not previously been enrolled at Central Baptist School. New families are those who have not contacted the school prior to July 1, 2021.
- One can refer any number of families and students. The discount will be applied for each student. The total tuition discount will not exceed the total tuition for the referring family.
- Referrals must be made by August 31 and the new student(s) must attend by September 30, 2021.
- The tuition discount will be credited in two installments. $100 for each new full‐time student referred will be credited in September. $400 for each new full‐time student referred will be credited in January. Families who pay their tuition entirely before the school year begins may receive their credit at their discretion.
- The referring family and the referred students must be enrolled at the time of each installment for the referring family to receive the tuition discount.
- The tuition credit will be prorated if the new student is referred by multiple families.
- The new students must meet the normal enrollment criteria of the school.
- The discount will apply only to tuition, not to any other charges.
- The offer does not apply to returning students or siblings of current Central Baptist School families.
- Referrals cannot be retroactive. Referrals and credits cannot be rolled over to future years.
- The tuition credit is only valid for the first year in which the new student enrolls in our school.
- Referral tuition credits may not be transferred.
- The program is subject to enrollment restrictions, such as the capping of class size.
- Central Baptist School has the right to revise or cancel this program at any time.